Right now we’re making a bot AI. This is to guarantee matches for everyone at any given time on any continent.
At first we make a keeper bot which is planned to be in the new release – in the next couple of weeks.
Here you can see the bot pass to me in “practice alone” and save my shot:
When the keeper bot is done, we’ll also do the other positions until the end up february (at least that’s the plan).
In the end the bots can be used in any mode except ranked.
You can play completely alone against bots. You can play with your friends against bots.
If there are 3 more people in queue with you, the bots will fill in for the remaining 6 spots.
The system we will bring to you guarantees a match with maximum 30 seconds of waiting time.
This however can only be guaranteed with bots. If you want to play with bots is up to you. Matchmaking will allow the advance option to only play with humans.
Customizations + Shop
When the bots are done we’ll focus all we have on making the customizations and the shop system working for when we go free2play.
Here are some concepts for the shop:
Please keep in mind that the numbers in these concepts are completely random and are only there for visual concept reasons!
As currencies there will be diamonds and coins. Diamonds are the currency you buy for real money and coins you will get from playing matches.
In the concept you also don’t see the skins that will only be buyable for diamonds. The “King”, “Caveman”, “Goth” and “Wizard” are actually “common” skins and can be gotten for coins. So for real money you will get skins like
“Space Captain” and “Serious Clown”
or “Archeology guy” and “Time travel guy”
We’re working on a lot of those to make sure there is something for everyone!
Crowdfunders will get their promised amount of ingame cash! People who bought the game during Early Access will also get diamonds as reward.
We’ve opened the official Supraball discord channel. Here you can stay in contact with the community and the developers: https://discord.gg/8kGxGDm
Discord is a free text and voicechat application made for gaming. It can be used as a website, as desktop app or as an app on your phone.
- Move party member ready button to party window
- Display selected matchmaking options while queuing
- Fix wrapping of long text on chat
- Fix errors when searching for “any” match type
- Improve accuracy of warning message when clients refuse all servers
- Fix problems with substitution selection
– Don’t need to re-ready in a party when settings change and you stay ready after a match
– Fixed: Can queue with 4 or 5 people in “any” match-size setting
– Global chat reconnects after losing master server connection
– Can’t review friends and clubmates
– Changed default ping to allow anything under 200 (still lower pings are prefered)
– Fixed region selection colours
– Fixed adminchangemap command
– Add A2S_Rules query to support more server hosts
– Party matchmaking Version 1 – queue with up to 4 friends on your team (only normal matches so far)
– Added animated videos to all tutorial courses
– Added Steam trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons, badges
– See ingame which matchmaking position you have at the start of the match
– 3v3 matches give 3x more XP than before
– Fixed: Don’t see matchmaking progress when spectating a practice server
– Visual improvements to Pitch, Smallpitch, Beach, Moon
– Fixed: crash after match due to over-zealous server list cleanup (many thanks to those who reported this)
– Fixed: players joining matches as spectator
– Fixed: matchmaking queue progress bar did not reduce if players left
– You can minimize modal windows (matchmaking, party…) with a doubleclick
– Minor text fixes
– Treat players with low number of reviews as new so they cannot be banned from the chat with 1 negative review